Murphy's Resort Amenities
All of our rooms are ground level with convenient access to the parking area, community and breakfast room and front office. Our recent room remodel includes brand new high-quality mattresses and new linens, flatscreen TV, a small refrigerator and microwave, new carpet and many more upgrades. We think we have the cleanest rooms in town and that our housekeeping team is simply the best!
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary Parking
- Complimentary framed photo onsite
- Free summer shuttle pickup provided by the town of Estes Park - contact visitor center 970-577-9900 for availability.
- Dog-Friendly (Check availability, fee applies) We only allow well-behaved dogs, no puppies and no cats, please. We need to know if you will be bringing a pet or a service pet, as all of our rooms are not pet-friendly.
- Indoor Hot Tub (18+)
- Guest Computer to print boarding passes
- Complimentary popcorn during office hours
- Complimentary DVD checkout
- Gas grills throughout the property, we provide the gas and grilling utensils
- Beer and wine availability
- Expanded Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Heated outdoor pool (Seasonal: Open Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- Guest Laundry Room
All rooms have:
- Air Conditioning
- Private baths (some have Jacuzzi tubs)
- Compact refrigerators
- Plush towels
- Coffee pots
- Iron/Ironing Boards
- Hair Dryers
- Alarm clock radios
- 32″ TV and DVD player with Complimentary DVD movies available.
- Signature bedding, triple sheeting with a comforter, and high quality mattresses will provide you with indulgent comfort for a great night’s sleep.
Be sure to check with our caring staff members and managers to discover what’s happening in Estes Park during your visit to Murphy’s Resort. We’ve got the lowdown on events and activities and will be glad to help you plan your stay. There’s a lot to do here in the warm months such as hiking, horseback riding or fishing, and winter is also a beautiful time time to take a trek on snowshoes or cross-country skis or to indulge in a rejuvenating spa visit.
Our complimentary continental breakfast is available every morning in our breakfast room, (available to our room rentals only, not our vacation rental properties) that can also be enjoyed outside on our patio or one of our on-premise pavilions with a wonderful 360-view of the surrounding mountains, including Longs Peak. Consider taking a short three-minute walk from your room to Lake Estes, where a 3.75-mile paved trail takes you through the beautiful scenery of our mountain town. After your hike around the lake, sink into our luxurious hot tub—the largest in town—and soothe away your cares.
Murphy’s Resort tends to fill up quickly during summer months, for good reason, as this is when all of outdoor play areas will be open for your pleasure and enjoyment, but we also encourage guests to consider a visit during our quieter off-season, as Estes Park becomes a true winter wonderland, our property surrounded by snow-capped mountain peaks and abundant wildlife. We are just a short drive away from Rocky Mountain National Park’s Hidden Valley sledding area, and 1 block from the Estes Park Mountain Shop where guests are able to rent sleds, tubes, and snow-shoes for winter fun and adventures!
We offer activities for kids, teens, adults and well, everyone! Try your skill at shuffleboard, tetherball or maybe even a little bocce ball. We also have ladder toss, ping-pong, horseshoes, croquet and two playgrounds for our younger guests. We have picnic tables, three fire pits with plenty of complimentary firewood, and gas grills with the gas and grilling utensils provided. You’re also going to love our heated outdoor pool with gorgeous views of the mountains.