Murphy's Resort Amenities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary Parking
- Complimentary framed photo onsite
- Free summer shuttle pickup provided by the town of Estes Park-contact visitor center 970-577-9900 for availability.
- Dog-Friendly (Check availability, fee applies) We only allow well-behaved dogs, no puppies and no cats, please. We need to know if you will be bringing a pet or a service pet, as all of our rooms are not pet-friendly. There are guests with pet allergies.
- Indoor Hot Tub (18+)
- Guest Computer to print boarding passes
- Complimentary popcorn during office hours
- Complimentary DVD checkout
- Gas grills throughout the property, we provide the gas
- Beer and wine availability
- Per our license, we are required to open all beer and wine sold
- Expanded Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Heated outdoor pool (Seasonal: Open Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- Guest Laundry Room
All rooms have:
- Air Conditioning
- Private baths (some have Jacuzzi tubs)
- Compact refrigerators
- Plush towels
- Coffee pots
- Iron/Ironing Boards
- Hair Dryers
- Alarm clock radios
- 32″ TV and DVD player with Complimentary DVD movies available.
- Signature bedding, triple sheeting with a comforter, and high quality mattresses will provide you with indulgent comfort for a great night’s sleep.
Be sure to check with our caring staff members and managers to discover what’s happening in Estes Park during your visit to Murphy’s Resort. We’ve got the lowdown on events and activities and will be glad to help you plan your stay. Though there’s a lot to do here in the warm months such as whitewater rafting, horseback riding or fishing, remember that wintertime is the best time to take a trek on snowshoes or cross-country skis, enjoy a horseback ride through the snow-flocked evergreens or indulge in a cozy, warm spa visit.