Murphy's Resort Amenities
All of our rooms are ground level with convenient access to every room. Our recent room remodel includes brand new high quality mattresses and new linens, flat screen TV, a small refrigerator and microwave, new carpet and many more upgrades. We think we have the cleanest rooms in town and that our housekeeping team is simply the best!
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Free framed photo onsite
- Free summer shuttle pickup provided by the town of Estes Park-contact visitor center 970-577-9900 for availibity.
- Dog Friendly (Check availability, fee applies) We only allow well behaved dogs, no puppies and no cats please. Not all of our rooms are pet friendly, we need to know if you will be bringing a pet, if you have a service pet we need to know, as not all of our rooms are pet friendly. There are guests with pet allergies.
- Indoor Hot Tub (18+)
- Guest Computer to print boarding passes
- Free popcorn during office hours
- Free DVD checkout
- Gas grills through out the property, we provide the gas.
- Beer and wine availability
- Per our license we are required to open all beer and wine sold.
- Extended Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Heated outdoor pool
- Guest Laundry Room
All rooms have:
- Air Conditioning
- Private baths (some have Jacuzzi tubs)
- Compact refrigerators
- Plush towels
- Coffee pots
- Iron/Ironing Boards
- Hair Dryers
- Alarm clock radios
- 32″ TV and DVD player with Complimentary DVD movies available.
- Signature bedding, triple sheeting with a comforter, and high quality mattresses will provide you with indulgent comfort for a great night’s sleep.
Be sure to check with our caring and competent staff members and managers to discover what’s happening in Estes Park during your visit to Murphy’s Resort. We’ve got the lowdown on events and activities and will be glad to help you plan your stay. Though there’s a lot to do here in the warm months such as whitewater rafting, horseback riding or fishing, remember that wintertime is the best time to take a trek on snowshoes or cross country skis, enjoy a horseback ride through the snow-flocked evergreens or indulge in a cozy, warm spa visit.
Our complimentary continental breakfast is available every morning in our breakfast room, (availible to our room rentals only, not our vacation rental properties) that can also be enjoyed outside on our patio or one of our on premise pavilions with a wonderful 360 view including Longs Peak. Consider taking a short three-minute walk from your recently remodeled room to Lake Estes, where a 3.75 mile trail takes you through beautiful scenery as it extends around Lake Estes. After your hike around the lake, sink in to our luxurious hot tub—the largest in town—and soothe away your cares.
Murphy’s Resort tends to fill up quickly so consider visiting us when the snow clears and our outdoor play areas open up for your pleasure and enjoyment. Chosen by Oyster.com as one of The 10 Best Budget Hotels Near National Parks. Come summer, our outdoor pavilion and gazebos are available to rent for fun family and group events.
We offer activities for kids, teens, adults and well, everyone! Try your skill at shuffle board, or tether ball or maybe even a little bit of Bocce ball. We also have ladder toss, ping pong, horseshoes, croquet and we have two playgrounds for our younger guests. There’s still more, we have picnic tables, three fire pits and plenty of free firewood, and gas grills with the gas provided. You’re also going to love our heated outdoor pool with gorgeous views of the mountains.